What is your favorite moisturizer?

Also, a natural DYI facial mask to put on & rinse off before you put on moisturizer- Greek Yogurt, honey, lemon juice mask from the kitchen. This is my favorite mask because it tightens and makes my pores smaller, helps with any hyperpigmentation or uneven skin tone to brighten and lighten my skin. Also, its a soothing facial mask to put on for 15-20 mins then rinse off .

I need a new moisturizer and I'm searching for recommendations. I've used Clinique, la mer and cetaphil. I have blackheads on my nose so I'm looking for something that won't clog my pours. I love la mer but I really want a change so I went to cetaphil but I really feel like it's making my blackheads worse. Any advice? TIA!

I need a new moisturizer and I'm searching for recommendations. I've used Clinique, la mer and cetaphil. I have blackheads on my nose so I'm looking for something that won't clog my pours. I love la mer but I really want a change so I went to cetaphil but I really feel like it's making my blackheads worse. Any advice? TIA!

Are they actually blackheads or sebaceous filaments? If they are SFs, you really can't do much about them. You can use a product with salicylic acid to help reduce the look of the over time because it will help clear out the pore.

What's your price range and skin type? Are you looking for something you can use night and day, or is this strictly for one timeframe? There's plenty of great moisturizers.

I'm echoing tearex here; check out a BHA product for the blackheads.

My favourite moisturiser is Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturiser closely followed by Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturiser (they're quite similar though).

Are they actually blackheads or sebaceous filaments? If they are SFs, you really can't do much about them. You can use a product with salicylic acid to help reduce the look of the over time because it will help clear out the pore.

What's your price range and skin type? Are you looking for something you can use night and day, or is this strictly for one timeframe? There's plenty of great moisturizers.

They are def blackheads. I don't have a price range, as you can see I'm open to expensive to cheap. I just need something that will work! My t zone is a bit oily. I am flexible the timeframe.

Natura Bisse Diamond Gel.... It may be available in a cream formula, but the gel works better for me. I think it depends on your skin type and environment you live in (ie humid, dry).
Forgot to mention you may be able to get a few sample packets if you can find a store that carries Natura in your area.... I know Neiman's and I think Saks carry

Argan oil!:smile:

I have to second this. Recommended by aesthetician at the dermotolgist's office when the crepey skin near my brows would tear off during waxings. No more! My skin is softer and stronger, and not remotely crepey.

My favorite moisturizer is Clarins HydraQuench. I put a few drops of argan oil into it and apply. It works beautifully.

My moisturizer is a DIY mixture of natural oils: Argan oil, pure Vitamin E oil, Rose hip oil and Apricot Kernel oil with a few drops of Eucalyptus essential oil. I blend the oils and put them in a bottle with a dropper dispenser. I keep my pores clean by cleansing my face daily with Blacksoap. I also use an exfoliating cloth to gently wash my face.

Last edited:
Right now I'm enjoying Amorepacific's Oil-free Moisturizer for day time, and Caudalie's Premier Cru for night time. I also am in LOVE with Sulwhasoo's ginseng cream (I have a few samples, and I can't get enough!) Ugh this self-imposed beauty ban is very frustrating...