What is your favorite hermes color?

Resuscitating this thread to check on colour preference... I know it sounds really boring but for years I only ever carried black, brown or navy bags. Hermes gold was my totally wild colour purchase. Wild! :biggrin: In fact, dare I say it? I actively disliked most Hermes colours ... too bright/saturated for my taste.
If you could post a pic of the colour even better...

:giggle:
Hermes Gold is my favorite Hermes color. It’s so rich and scrumptious. I only own gold Oran and Apple Watch with Barenia strap. Waiting for my HG Gold Birkin with Gold hardware. I hope I don’t suffer some severe internal combustion from over excitement of holding that bag in my hands.
I hope so too, I very nearly did... do you think Hermes should have emergency aid on call

Reactions: Gigllee
:giggle:
I hope so too, I very nearly did... do you think Hermes should have emergency aid on call
Haha@ the thought of “Hermes Resuscitation Squad”
I wonder though if SAs have witnessed clients fainting upon see their long awaited HG bag. I still recall getting a text to come see my 1st Birkin bag. SA won’t tell me which it was but said it’s top 3 on my wish list. I literally ditched work telling my boss something urgent came out and I’ve got to split like a banana. I probably fainted upon seeing the Etoupe B35 PHW but people don’t remember they fainted unless told Lol