What is your favorite bag to wear with jeans?

2cello

Mar 16, 2017
I like to have a navy bag hanging around to wear with jeans. Right now, that is a mansur gavriel crossbody but I'm looking for a new one. Navy must not be in right now, because the pickens are slim. So maybe I need to broaden my horizons. What is your go to bag when you are wearing jeans?

I like to have a navy bag hanging around to wear with jeans. Right now, that is a mansur gavriel crossbody but I'm looking for a new one. Navy must not be in right now, because the pickens are slim. So maybe I need to broaden my horizons. What is your go to bag when you are wearing jeans?
for me, any of my bags go with jeans
one thing that may make me think twice is if I'm wearing big silver jewelry I may not want to wear a bag with silver HW

Denim is truly neutral. I've worn just about every color. I wear a lot of black and have worn certain black bags with denim. Other colors: red, cognac, chocolate brown (as in LV), certain shades of grey and taupe. A lot of it depends on the shade of the denim and then the shade of the bag color. Are the jeans "dressy," tastefully distressed or 'naturally distressed" (old jeans.) It's one of those things that you'll know when you put it together.

Look-wise, every one of them would work; practically-speaking, though, I'll have to look at the lighter options more carefully. Color transfer has been driving me nuts lately! Though none of the incidents were that serious.