What is your favorite bag at the moment?

JudieH

Mar 14, 2007
I know our tastes (and bag collections!!) change on a daily basis (of for some it's a hourly change! :P).

A few weeks ago it was my HH Dominique Hobo. While I still love it, I have been using my black Longchamp Le Pilage bag 24/7. I purchased it with the intention of using it as a rainy day bag but I love it so much! It's so light, large enough to carry everything I need and easy to carry over the shoulders. My hot pink chameleon insert really makes it the perfect bag.

I made a goal with myself that I would not purchase another bag until I lost 5 pounds (2.5 pounds left to go). I will get another Longchamp, again in black but the smaller version.

So, what is your favorite bag these days??

At the moment it's my orla kiely sling bag. It's got a bright funky design, lightweight, wipe clean (vinyl) just the right size, can be worn on the shoulder or across the body- definately going to be my summer holiday bag! Great when running around with the kids and not expensive so i could afford to replace it if needs be!

^^^ Hi guys- I am also obsessed with the Chanel Coco Cabas. I even posted a thread about it. My SA got one for me but I can't fathom spending 2k on a bag right now. Oh well.