What is your everyday Jewelry/accessories?

The only piece I don't change is my wedding band which I leave on 24/7.

Other than that I wear stud earrings, usually diamond studs or Tiffany bow earrings. Necklace is usually some type of diamond pendant or a Tiffany ss necklace. I sometimes wear a bracelet. I've stopped wearing rings on my right hand these days.

I also wear a watch everyday but different ones depending on what I am doing that day. The one that gets the most wear recently is my old Baby-G which I use for swimming, jogging, the gym and running errands.

Usually the newest jewelry that my husband gets me i wear it every minute of everyday until he gets me another one and then it becomes my new favorite. He teases me because i sleep with it... Wahahah im crazy I know!!!

I was wondering if everyone else had a set of daily accessories (not including shoes or bags) that they normally wear on a basic day (without special occasions).

Mine are:
Valentino Prestige chronograph.
Tiffany notes necklace
Monogrammed Tiffany "return to Tiffany" Id dog tag
Double tour Hermes bracelet
Louis Vuitton Silvanya ring
Louis Vuitton Damier bracelet (can't remember the exact name) - I believe it's the "check it".

What are the accessories you can't live without on a daily basis?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1425567047.027603.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1425567321.727144.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1425567358.192989.jpg

I have a sterling silver charm bracelet. I selected each charm to represent a key idea or value I work to live by--when I see the charms, especially during stressful or angry times, they refocus my thoughts onto good things.
I may not wear it everyday, but absolutely do on difficult days. It's my jingly touchstone, reminding what's really important in the midst of routine chaos. :smile:

I wear diamond studs, wedding rings, a thick pave diamond ring, and an old Fossil watch everyday. Sometimes I wear small diamond hoops, but I am pretty boring when it comes to jewelry. I'm still looking for the perfect everyday necklace, but I haven't found it yet.

My RG 4 diamond Love, VCA RG perlee band on left hand, and for earrings my black onyx clover sweets...my husband just last night requested I rotate the earrings. (I have worn the sweets non-stop since buying them in December. I just love them w/ everything.)

I wear diamond studs, wedding rings, a thick pave diamond ring, and an old Fossil watch everyday. Sometimes I wear small diamond hoops, but I am pretty boring when it comes to jewelry. I'm still looking for the perfect everyday necklace, but I haven't found it yet.

You should consider a single or multistone Diamond By the Yard Necklace. Lots of vendors carry this design (besides Tiffany and Co), and it is an easy, everyday type of piece. Just a suggestion. :biggrin:

You should consider a single or multistone Diamond By the Yard Necklace. Lots of vendors carry this design (besides Tiffany and Co), and it is an easy, everyday type of piece. Just a suggestion. :biggrin:
I just looked at this style. It's very pretty! I have something similar pinned on my Pinterest board. I showed it to my husband, because our 10 year anniversary is coming up in a few months. Thought it might be wise to throw out some hints early.:graucho: