What is wrong with the fake Hermes seller - is she incredibly stupid or very angry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paris5

May 15, 2007
So, I saw a scarf on craigslist that I thought was authentic at first. I shoot the seller an email (first email at bottom). The next day I check the photo again. It's a horrible fake. And then the tells 20 hilarious lies, trying to cover up her original story, embarrassed by the fact that she was caught with a fake. Or not -- she then denies it. Then she confesses that she sells fakes. Then.. :wtf: .. she says she's a powerseller. See the convo below... (You must start at the bottom of the email, where the correspondence begins.)

So:

Is she just embarrassed that she was caught with a fake and is so nervous she lies to cover up?

Is she extremely angry that I found out and didn't follow through, so she starts making up stuff for who knows what?

Not understand English? A tad insane? WHat the hell is wrong with her.. is she on drugs or something?? She's so incredibly delusional!!! :confused1::confused1:

it ends at the top, starts at the bottom
---------------------------
You just said you sold fake Louis Vuitton. You lie so much you can't even continue with the same story.

You don't know what you're talking about, obviously. But I would expect that from someone who has never owned a real Hermes, and whose only experience is with hideous fakes. Hermes silk scarves, not cashmere shawls, sell for $325 in the US. Here's s reference:

http://usa.hermes.com/webapp/wcs/sto...10702&nbItem=0

Silk twill scarf (36"x 36"), hand rolled
Ref. 002374s02
$325.00

And when did I ever mention selling on eBay? I don't have a seller's account. The link I gave you was for a scarf which was on my watch list. Why would I buy it from you for $120 and then sell for $125?

But anyway, as I said, have fun with that ugly fake. You said you have a coat that matches? Fabulous, flaunt that fake! No one can tell, really...

On Aug 18, 2007, at 11:22 PM, Lisa wrote:

You're just mad you couldn't sell it that's all. Sour grapes. You offered $120. then when I told you you couldn't sell you suddenly didn't want it. 3rd grade behavior. I'm a power seller, I'd never sell a fake nor have I ever lied to anyone about anything. I don't need to, I make enough money with my regular clothes. If I wanted to sell fakes I could easily do it. You don't even have a clue as to retail prices for God's sake. Do your homework before spouting. Hermes has a website (that's a freebie for ya) they post their prices there. $325. scarves haven't existed since the 70's. God you're a dummy.

Paris wrote:
Hmm... I bet you conveniently left out that it was fake in your auction. Hermes scarves are $325. I never had any intention of selling on ebay. I don't even have a seller's account. You're a horrible liar. And have fun with that hideous fake.. when I took a look at it in the daytime, its inauthenticity was hilariously obvious.

On Aug 18, 2007, at 8:06 AM, Lisa wrote:

Hand sewn European silk scarves sell for $100.-$200. which I can't afford at the moment so keep your money and I'll happily keep my scarf. I could never afford the original anyway since they're $900-$1200. BTW I posted that it was a replica, you just thought you'd buy it and sell it on ebay. I know the drill, that's where I sell. Another BTW, I sold a fake designer LV on CL for $100. so good replicas go for lots of cash. Do some more research before setting out into the world of online retail.....

Paris wrote:
Sorry, I didn't know it wasn't authentic. I don't buy fakes.

On Aug 14, 2007, at 3:34 PM, Lisa wrote:

Ok, sure. Mine got reported his sold. I'll take $120. otherwise I'll keep it since it goes with a blue/gold winter coat I have.

Paris wrote:
** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

How about $120? Let me know.

-Paris

this message was remailed to you via: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.