What is wrong with me? Thinking about LV lately...

I am also a LV/Balenciaga girl. I did get rid of my mono bags, however. My LV collection now consists of just two bags: Damier Speedy 30 and Azur Damier Speedy 30. I am currently tempted by a mono Speedy 35!

The only bag I have left is my LV Lockit, which I adore. Until the anthracite comes out I dont plan on buying any more....

well theres a little Hermes bag I have my eye on....we'll see.

...you probably just "need" something diffrent like I :drool: over Chloé paddys you turn to LV. I personally don't like the mono but maybe simply because I've grown up with so much LV around , my mom grandma, aunt all wear or wore LV and I got my first a mini noé at 16...so I am kind of having permanent LV indigestion :shame: But I really like their wallets I love my zippy organizer, best wallet I ever had!

And maybe your ready for or want something a bit more "flashy" (I am not saying tacky just flashy)!
I usually dress rather casually and more down than up but since I run to the gym on nearly a daily basis now. The rest of the time I feel like dressing up and adopting a more feminine look which goes well with the paddy...

Yep, like Catcat said...LV wallets are the sturdiest...I have mine for nearly 10 years....still going strong.

Love their monogram line. Don't care for denim, mc and damier line

I love the accessories and I also still ove my bags. I check Elux daily for new arrivals and I read the LV board to see what's new. In fact there are a couple that I am considering getting. LV's are workhorses. They are really well made and can take a lot of abuse. I don't care for the epr and vernis, I find they are too fragile and one reason I love my LV's is that I don't have to baby them at all.
My groom agenda is so cute. :love:

No no no - we must pull you out of this!

LV is just plastic'ized canvas - it's not even leather! I never understood how they could justify the price given what their product is made from. Bottega Veneta or Balenciaga I can understand the expense - because the leather is TDF! But LV - plastic - even if it is durable!

come back to us!!!

i like LV accessories, but i happen to buy only those designed by takashi murakami like the multicolore, panda and cerises.
i have the cerises speedy 25 that i love, but don't wear it a lot though :P
i'd still prefer to use my b bags :yes:

No no no - we must pull you out of this!

LV is just plastic'ized canvas - it's not even leather! I never understood how they could justify the price given what their product is made from. Bottega Veneta or Balenciaga I can understand the expense - because the leather is TDF! But LV - plastic - even if it is durable!

come back to us!!!

Oh, dont worry I'm not gone!

I just want to mix it up, and LV's did seem very duarble to me... so I can sorta treat it ruff and not worry about the concequences (kinda)...

I baby my Bal's and worry about them when I take them out coz they are so special!

I want a fun bag to throw around and I was thinking LV might be the go!

I was going to buy second hand from lvlady99 on ebay for nothing over US$400 or so... I will never pay full price for a LV bag.

If I was going to spend that much, you know what I would be getting!!!!

Ok, so now heres another question...

I think I want a speedy... BUT... do they fit over your arm like a handbag, or are they a hand-held/ elbow held bag?

Which ones fit over the shoulder??