What is this?

LVgirl_68

O.G.
Oct 2, 2007
Ugh, I am getting more and more disillusioned with the quality of LV.....my wallet has funny marks on it, I think it's the glazing as I have tried wiping it with baby wipes etc and nothing budges it.
I have been very careful with it so it's nothing I have spilled on on it etc and this happened within about a year of me getting this wallet.
Also when you close it , it is misaligned, I even took out cards to make it not so bulgy and it's still the same.
On my Batignolles bag the trim is very wrinkly...arghhhhhhhhh.
Both these items were bought brand new , funnily enough my Alma bag which I bought pre-loved and is from the 80's is in much better condition (manufacturing quailtywise).
:tdown::nogood::crybaby::cry::sad:

Does anyone else feel this way?

141kwf4.jpg

Last edited:
Ugh, I am getting more and more disillusioned with the quality of LV.....my wallet has funny marks on it, I think it's the glazing as I have tried wiping it with baby wipes etc and nothing budges it.
I have been very careful with it so it's nothing I have spilled on on it etc and this happened within about a year of me getting this wallet.
Also when you close it , it is misaligned, I even took out cards to make it not so bulgy and it's still the same.
On my Batignolles bag the trim is very wrinkly...arghhhhhhhhh.
Both these items were bought brand new , funnily enough my Alma bag which I bought pre-loved and is from the 80's is in much better condition (manufacturing quailtywise).
:tdown::nogood::crybaby::cry::sad:

Does anyone else feel this way?

141kwf4.jpg

It's definitely not the glazing. Take it in store to get it checked out.
As for the alignment, was it like that when you bought it? If not, the canvas has simply warped over time. A common issue with some LV items.