What is this bag called?

OK, I am sorry to keep posting in this thread but I am now REALLY obssessed with the Plume in the window display. I cannot stop thinking about it. Is the color Vert Anis?? I think the one in the window is a 28cm, does Hermes make 32cm Plumes in ostrich?? If so, does anyone know the approximate cost??

dianagrace said:
OK, I am sorry to keep posting in this thread but I am now REALLY obssessed with the Plume in the window display. I cannot stop thinking about it. Is the color Vert Anis?? I think the one in the window is a 28cm, does Hermes make 32cm Plumes in ostrich?? If so, does anyone know the approximate cost??
Yes, they do make the 32 in ostrich. I just tried one on for size and off the top of my head, it went for $11,000.

lilach said:
:shame: thank you my dear.

now would you be so kind to find me a billionaire with a private jet? i promise to post pics of my luggage in exchange :upsidedown:
I know a Millionair with a private jet!!!! He's single and married about 4 times, he's a womanizer but if you don't care to be married for a short time and all all the Hermes you can he's the guy for you!!!! :graucho:

Baggaholic said:
I know a Millionair with a private jet!!!! He's single and married about 4 times, he's a womanizer but if you don't care to be married for a short time and all all the Hermes you can he's the guy for you!!!! :graucho:

I wonder if my husband will grant me a short time, temporary divorce?:nuts:

koukanamiya said:
Does anyone know what is the H-lock-shaped bag called? Here's a picture of taken by Tokyo Traveller from tfs. The bag in question is the green one that looks like the Hermes lock and it's located on the left side of the picture on the white chair. What is it called? How many sizes does it come in and what are the dimensions? Is Hermes still making it? I'd love one in fuchsia ostrich.:nuts: TIA:flowers:

This just occurred to me: if you guys get a dime everytime I say fuchsia or ostrich, there's probably a full jar of dimes already

I used to have this bag, but sold it because it was just to tiny for me. About the size of your hand. Construction was amazing ! I don't think they have been made for years.

I love the one in your picture !

Here's a picture of her.

lilach said:
:shame: thank you my dear.

now would you be so kind to find me a billionaire with a private jet? i promise to post pics of my luggage in exchange :upsidedown:

If you find one, can I be your personal shopper? :graucho: I'd be glad to sacrifice myself and make use of your private jet to go do your shopping :wlae:

hermeslady, that is one gorgeous bag. Shame you had to let it go.

koukanamiya said:
This just occurred to me: if you guys get a dime everytime I say fuchsia or ostrich, there's probably a full jar of dimes already
Knowing you, we could probably buy a Birkin :roflmfao:

Baggaholic said:
oh fab but i insist on a pre-nup ! all i want after i file for divorce is that friggin private jet :rant: :hysteric:

I love the bags..but the window is unbelieveably beautiful...I've visited Hermes in US, canada, and Europe and never seen a window that is half as nice , with half as many purses!

hermeslady said:
I used to have this bag, but sold it because it was just to tiny for me. About the size of your hand. Construction was amazing ! I don't think they have been made for years.

I love the one in your picture !

Here's a picture of her.

Oh it is sooo beautiful!!! Do they only make it in one size? I'd love a bigger size that I can use everyday!!