What is the perfect size pointers for DBTY bracelet?

staceyjan

Dec 30, 2014
I know have three bracelets and thinking the one that had 5 diamonds that are .10 each are too small. Would .15 or .20 be the perfect size? I know people have the shrinkage effect w pearls but did not think I would have it w these and now I do.

For me anything equal to or bigger than 0.07ct diamond would be a good size for a DBTY bracelet. So, your 0.10ct EACH on a 5 station DBTY bracelet would be dreamy. :drool:

I think it is all subjective as to what is the "perfect" size.

Sometimes if I have diamond shrinkage syndrome, I take a break from wearing my jewelry. Then when I put it back on, I think they are huge. :biggrin:

For me anything equal to or bigger than 0.07ct diamond would be a good size for a DBTY bracelet. So, your 0.10ct EACH on a 5 station DBTY bracelet would be dreamy. :drool:

I think it is all subjective as to what is the "perfect" size.

Sometimes if I have diamond shrinkage syndrome, I take a break from wearing my jewelry. Then when I put it back on, I think they are huge. :biggrin:
Thank you for your response. I look at the bracelets along w my nails all the time. That is a good idea and I may take them off for a few days and see how I feel when I put them back on.

Reactions: Shopgirl1996
0.10 sounds perfect!! My next project is bezel studs, but after that I want a dbty style bracelet. I keep looking at other styles but my heart is with the dbty. Would you say 5 stones is the perfect number? I have a very skinny wrist

0.10 sounds perfect!! My next project is bezel studs, but after that I want a dbty style bracelet. I keep looking at other styles but my heart is with the dbty. Would you say 5 stones is the perfect number? I have a very skinny wrist
Definitely five stones. I have a single stone one and two brackets that are 5 Stones. you will always see a diamond no matter how it is turned around your wrist with a five stone one.

I have a 7 stone with .14 diamonds. I think it's perfect. Lots of sparkling all over. The stones are close enough that I see 4 at a time across the top of my wrist.

Reactions: Louish