What is the name of this style?

Hello,
I'm in the market for the same bag but large size but this is most likely medium in my opinion. The small one is super small and hardly fits anything but it's the definitely the cutest one of the three sizes. You can check measurement online.

You are right... it is the medium. I went to Chanel boutique in Houston several days ago. They had a small and mine was slightly larger. They said that they never received the medium. They said the medium is a very sought after size, since only several stores received that size. For me, the medium is perfect for everyday use. It fits quite a bit. I can put a small LV wallet, small makeup pouch, keys, iphone 7 plus, hand sanitizer, lotion, and still have room. The large size is about the same size as a jumbo. The large has a really great price point though. Good luck on your search!

You are right... it is the medium. I went to Chanel boutique in Houston several days ago. They had a small and mine was slightly larger. They said that they never received the medium. They said the medium is a very sought after size, since only several stores received that size. For me, the medium is perfect for everyday use. It fits quite a bit. I can put a small LV wallet, small makeup pouch, keys, iphone 7 plus, hand sanitizer, lotion, and still have room. The large size is about the same size as a jumbo. The large has a really great price point though. Good luck on your search!
Thanks for the valuable info! I can totally see how the medium size is most popular, I think in general the smaller bags look nicer but are less practical. Unfortunately large is the only option for me cause I need a bag that fits an iPad but the good news is it will be it's easier to find! Please post the pictures when you get yours, I will do the same!