What is the MUST-BUY skincare product.

Has anyone tried at home dermaplaning? I go to a med spa and used to have microdermabrasion every month and then moved on to dermaplaning every month. My skin looks great. I love the results but I noticed they sell at home kits now and are they as good as getting it done by a professional?

Has anyone tried at home dermaplaning? I go to a med spa and used to have microdermabrasion every month and then moved on to dermaplaning every month. My skin looks great. I love the results but I noticed they sell at home kits now and are they as good as getting it done by a professional?

I don't think any at home product could be as good as getting it done by a professional,JMO
I have tried DermaFlash with fairly good results. The only comment is that the blades re a PITA to insert & expensive..

I love La Mer products, particularly the original Créme de la Mer Moisturizing Cream (as opposed to the Soft Cream). I also use Dr. Barbara Sturm Super Anti-aging Serum. Used daily for a month, I think I lost almost ten years from my face. Sunday Riley Good Genes at night has eliminated most of my dark spots, too (I can’t use it in the morning as my skin pills up underneath my makeup otherwise). I’d like to try the SK-II line of products as I’ve heard so many good things about them. Still trying to find the perfect pore refining treatment as that’s my only major issue now.

I love La Mer products, particularly the original Créme de la Mer Moisturizing Cream (as opposed to the Soft Cream). I also use Dr. Barbara Sturm Super Anti-aging Serum. Used daily for a month, I think I lost almost ten years from my face. Sunday Riley Good Genes at night has eliminated most of my dark spots, too (I can’t use it in the morning as my skin pills up underneath my makeup otherwise). I’d like to try the SK-II line of products as I’ve heard so many good things about them. Still trying to find the perfect pore refining treatment as that’s my only major issue now.

We like similar brands :smile:

Reactions: glamourdoll.
I use the soft cream but since you mention that you lost ten years, I wonder if you could share what effects did you personally see, TIA.

I have acne prone skin since in my teens .But my skin condition has very much improved over the years with the help of good skin care products .
Naturalis acne cleanser for my oily skin
Naturalis milia cream as I have milia seeds around my eyes
Naturalis scar cream reduced my pitted scars from acne
Lush BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask
Lush tea tree toner