What is the most expensive bag that you've given away

devoted7

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
For Christmas, I wanted to give my mom something nice, but couldn't think of anything. Although she doesn't own any high-end bags, she often admire those designer bags. I went to a local LV store and bought her a LV Mono Haut Popincourt. I still remember her face expression when she received it.

What was the most expensive bag that you've given to a love-one, relative, or friend?

I buy my mom a purse every year but I can't really remember which one would be the most expensive. This year I am giving her a black Ferragamo that's probably around $900. I also give her other things in addition to the purse.

First class soccer tickets for the world championship in Germany for my parents. My dad almost broke out in tears when I gave him the ticket because it's a once in a lifetime experience.

I've given my mom a LV Multipli-cité and a MJ Stella (and other designer bags) but she never uses them. She puts them away in her closet and takes out her other bags. I've asked her why she doesn't use them and she'll say they are too nice to use everyday. My sister has received a few LVs from me (Cherry Blossom and Mini Monos). Unlike my mom, she does use them from time to time. :yes:

The most expensive bag I have given away was my Louis Vuitton Multicolore Trouville to my sister. The others I have given away, LV Monogram Sonatine and LV Damier Tango. But, I don't know why....