What is the last handbag you bought? Share a photo with us!

I do not quite see how it is possible to repair cracked leather :confused1:

I love the design of this bag, though. Regardless of brand :cool:.

Personally, I might consider asking a leather artisan to make me a similar style bag (potentially for a fraction of the price).
But that's just me.

Eek, I know. @Fancyfree 🙁 it is really like a tiny sliver of the surface, but you are right- what’s done is done from what I understand. But I did bend it for pics so as to show how bad it can look. When worn, you don’t really see it, the cracks return back together again (hence why it wasn’t in the pics…the sneakiness!) . I think I may keep it, see what happens after their workshop tries to fix it up. I am the furthest thing from a pro but feeling the strap, I think I’ll get many years out if it still. if somehow if I can pause the damage awhile by a decent bit of upkeep and just wear it as much/long as I can , I’ll be glad. I’ve been looking this exact bag to love for awhile. Someone’s got to? 🙂

• Love
Reactions: Fancyfree
Eek, I know. @Fancyfree 🙁 it is really like a tiny sliver of the surface, but you are right- what’s done is done from what I understand. But I did bend it for pics so as to show how bad it can look. When worn, you don’t really see it, the cracks return back together again (hence why it wasn’t in the pics…the sneakiness!) . I think I may keep it, see what happens after their workshop tries to fix it up. I am the furthest thing from a pro but feeling the strap, I think I’ll get many years out if it still. if somehow if I can pause the damage awhile by a decent bit of upkeep and just wear it as much/long as I can , I’ll be glad. I’ve been looking this exact bag to love for awhile. Someone’s got to? 🙂
I like the way you think. And I feel happy that this beautiful bag may continue it's life :flowers: