What is the last handbag you bought? Share a photo with us!

Banning myself doesn’t work, I think it makes it worse 😂
I just got this Beauty Friday of last week and love it!! It’s my second Diane because I love the style and comfort of carrying this bag.

IMG_7488.jpeg

I finally bit the bullet and bought this gorgeous Polene. I have never seen one carried so I hope it is beautiful in person. I’m definitely a little nervous buying unseen.
The Numero Un-
IMG_7489.jpeg

Banning myself doesn’t work, I think it makes it worse 😂
I just got this Beauty Friday of last week and love it!! It’s my second Diane because I love the style and comfort of carrying this bag.

View attachment 5969378

I finally bit the bullet and bought this gorgeous Polene. I have never seen one carried so I hope it is beautiful in person. I’m definitely a little nervous buying unseen.
The Numero Un-
View attachment 5969377
Congrats on your new bags!!! They are both amazing choices! Love the Diane! I have the black and I can totally see why you got the monogram too! It’s a different vibe but with the ease of the style! I’m considering the monogram Diane too! Did you go with the pink or black lining? Both are gorgeous—just curious!

Congrats on your new bags!!! They are both amazing choices! Love the Diane! I have the black and I can totally see why you got the monogram too! It’s a different vibe but with the ease of the style! I’m considering the monogram Diane too! Did you go with the pink or black lining? Both are gorgeous—just curious!
Thank you so much 🥰
I love the Diane bag too!! It is a favorite that I grab a lot. It holds enough for basic in town errands and it’s so comfortable on my shoulder or crossbody if I need it to be.
If you love the style too I definitely recommend getting the monogram. It is so nice to have a second option on a handy bag. The vachetta patches definitely add a totally different look from the empriente leather. I carried it today and love it just as much as my blue leather one.
I bought the black interior one because I’m not really a pink person. The cross strap does have pink on it too though.
I can’t wait to see it if you decide to go for it 😊
IMG_7494.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: limom
Thank you so much 🥰
I love the Diane bag too!! It is a favorite that I grab a lot. It holds enough for basic in town errands and it’s so comfortable on my shoulder or crossbody if I need it to be.
If you love the style too I definitely recommend getting the monogram. It is so nice to have a second option on a handy bag. The vachetta patches definitely add a totally different look from the empriente leather. I carried it today and love it just as much as my blue leather one.
I bought the black interior one because I’m not really a pink person. The cross strap does have pink on it too though.
I can’t wait to see it if you decide to go for it 😊
View attachment 5969395

Thanks for the pic—that helps! Love the black lining—so classic!!! I like that this bag is light but still holds a lot! Enjoy both Dianes!

• Thanks
Reactions: wildwest81
I just bought this Hermes trim from 1975 from collectors square. I LOVE the bag, but the strap and top have me thinking oh no… they offered a free return or a free cleaning because the condition was not accurately described….

I’m not interested in reselling just wearing it as long as I can. What are your thoughts oh purseblog forum? Which option would you take? Xx. IMG_0547.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0583.jpeg
    IMG_0583.jpeg
    183.5 KB · Views: 24
I just bought this Hermes trim from 1975 from collectors square. I LOVE the bag, but the strap and top have me thinking oh no… they offered a free return or a free cleaning because the condition was not accurately described….

I’m not interested in reselling just wearing it as long as I can. What are your thoughts oh purseblog forum? Which option would you take? Xx. View attachment 5971019
I guess it would depend on price, because I'd want to send it to be repaired.

Thank you for replying @muchstuff , to say the least it could never be repaired by Hermes as it has had some obvious terrible restitching done from an unknown (also not disclosed before purchase ) , which though really badly done, somehow doesn’t bother me. The bag cost 980€ . Which reading endless posts in the last two days I’m thinking any sane person on this forum would return it. But not including the stitching just the strap , would the price 980€ including free cleaning/conditioning be a no no with the look of things?

Thank you for replying @muchstuff , to say the least it could never be repaired by Hermes as it has had some obvious terrible restitching done from an unknown (also not disclosed before purchase ) , which though really badly done, somehow doesn’t bother me. The bag cost 980€ . Which reading endless posts in the last two days I’m thinking any sane person on this forum would return it. But not including the stitching just the strap , would the price 980€ including free cleaning/conditioning be a no no with the look of things?
I'm not really an Hermes expert and haven't looked at Trim prices, that might be worth checking out. The vintage vibe is kinda cool though IMO. You could check with Lovin My Bags and see what they'd charged for some repair work.

• Insightful

I’m not interested in reselling just wearing it as long as I can. What are your thoughts oh purseblog forum? Which option would you take? Xx. View attachment 5971019

I would return and potentially get this one instead (caveat: I have no knowledge of authenticity!):

I do not quite see how it is possible to repair cracked leather :confused1:

I love the design of this bag, though. Regardless of brand :cool:.

Personally, I might consider asking a leather artisan to make me a similar style bag (potentially for a fraction of the price).
But that's just me.

Last edited: