What is the last handbag you bought? Share a photo with us!

Ok...sometimes you are going thrifting and you see something that is completely something you might not use at all but just couldn't leave it behind.
See the below example....really good quality No Name made in China vinyl bag in a brown croc effect ...its huge...so huge.
A bag of no importance, but can you just imagine going to the Farmers market and lugging this around with all your goodies.20201002_151706.jpg

One of the last bags I bought, I didn’t even consider when it came out originally. . . 42 JPG shoulder fringe kelly (an extremely unpopular bag on TPF at the time, but I love it now). I’m short 5’2”, medium build, larger shoulder and arm, not petite, so it doesn’t look quite as large on me as it does on those with a petite frame.
8F32E58C-36B0-4D07-8E84-C82D2768B684.jpeg

One of the last bags I bought, I didn’t even consider when it came out originally. . . 42 JPG shoulder fringe kelly (an extremely unpopular bag on TPF at the time, but I love it now). I’m short 5’2”, medium build, larger shoulder and arm, not petite, so it doesn’t look quite as large on me as it does on those with a petite frame.
View attachment 4865484

Congratulations on your new bag! :yahoo:

• Love
Reactions: 880
View attachment 4865484

This is a really fun bag. enjoy it..

• Love
Reactions: RT1 and 880
Because of the postal problem in the US and around the world , Im going thru vintage Coach withdrawls. Two of my bags are currently stuck , one in the USA going around and around and another is finally coming to NZ via Japan...I hope.
So to get my bag rehab fix Ive been buying cheap leather bags and having some fun.
Latest is this Cuero vaca made in Argentina leather bucket type bag.
Befores and after pics.View attachment 4861323View attachment 4861324
Wow...... awesome bag.

Reactions: RT1 and Narnanz