What is the last handbag you bought? Share a photo with us!

Punkkitten

O.G.
Sep 12, 2009
All about the hands free life right now.
Glad & Young Fanny packs. I found them through instagram. Handmade in Georgia by lovely ladies. I purchased the green and the brown as early birthday gifts to me and then added the metallic blue (which i am customizing). I have been using them almost solidly since receiving!

20200922_132114.jpg

Swangudom

Jun 21, 2018
Love your Niki. It looks very versatile and I love the black hardware. How will you use it? For weekends or everyday use?
Thank you! It is for my everyday use. I've been using it for a week. It is light and versatile. Can be a shoulder bag or crossbody. And I like that I don't have to baby it

Reactions: Rani

maggiesze1

HELLO KITTY LUVER!!!
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
WA
Oops forgot also this one..another clear tote to add to my collection. I have been addicted to clear bags lately..they are just too versatile and so easy to clean!! :heart:
I feel they are like Skittles...can't just have one! :lol:

I have this one ( from Amazon) with my Stoney Clover Lane x Hello Kitty flat pouch..so cute together! :P
20-09-25-00-11-36-019_deco.jpg

Aug 7, 2006
Chicago, IL
Yesterday, as a very early birthday present to myself I purchased this Aspinal of London Tote in Evergreen. I legit haven't purchase a new bag in over a year(!!) and I am giddy excited to get it!

It's my first Aspinal bag purchase -- technically, my first ever Aspinal purchase was last week. I got a latte croc card holder (which I am also awaiting delivery on).

aspinal evergreen london tote avatar for purseblog forum.png

aspinal latte croc card holder.png