What is the last handbag you bought? Share a photo with us!

I sort of have too many...gone thru a phase of just buying new and oppshopping. I sort of need to stop..Would so love to see your full collection.View attachment 4203726
This is a pretty sight! I love how you can shop from your shelves like that. All of mine are in the top of the closet in dust bags. I know where each one is so it's not difficult, but it is so visually pleasing to be able to see them all, isn't it? I keep debating removing them from their dust bags but will probably keep them in there. If I had a cabinet like that I would do it for sure.

I sort of have too many...gone thru a phase of just buying new and oppshopping. I sort of need to stop..Would so love to see your full collection.View attachment 4203726
Oh my, I don't know if I want to see my full collection! It's kinda scattered around different rooms, lol. I need to stop but I can't! I'm telling myself that next year there will be no more bag purchases.

Oh my, I don't know if I want to see my full collection! It's kinda scattered around different rooms, lol. I need to stop but I can't! I'm telling myself that next year there will be no more bag purchases.
So glad Ive found a place with like minded people...I will prob never own a Chanel or Prada or a Hermes..but I can drool over everyone elses without it costing me...dreams are so free.

This is a pretty sight! I love how you can shop from your shelves like that. All of mine are in the top of the closet in dust bags. I know where each one is so it's not difficult, but it is so visually pleasing to be able to see them all, isn't it? I keep debating removing them from their dust bags but will probably keep them in there. If I had a cabinet like that I would do it for sure.
I only keep a few in dust bags..many I have are oppshopped bags and didnt come with one...the ones Im using all the time I dont bother putting them in dustbags.