What is the last handbag you bought? Share a photo with us!

Another gift from DH after his trip to London. Picked him up at the airport and it was nice to see his little hand baggage. LolIMG_9299.jpg
Yes. I took a photo of it in the passenger seat while he loaded his stuff in the trunk.
Unboxing -
IMG_9304.jpgIMG_9307.jpgIMG_9309.jpgIMG_9310.jpg
I wanted this bag and the Pochette Metis in mono canvas but, as expected, it was impossible to find. He made the purchase at NBS and got along really well with the SA. Thanks for letting me share, everyone.

I have been so fixated on the Parker recently.... I saw this exact bag on Nordstrom's site... How are you liking it? Does it seem durable?

My bag is just 2 days old with me and I’ve only used it for a dinner event on the first day. So I can’t say anything much yet. My initial impression: it doesn’t seem to be very delicate, and so far no alarm bells on durability issues. The only thing It’s missing though (for me) is that wonderful strong leather smell! I’m normally a leather sniffer, so it’s something I miss on this bag. [emoji3] I got it from a Coach boutique here in South East Asia, so no doubts on authenticity. [emoji3]

My bag is just 2 days old with me and I’ve only used it for a dinner event on the first day. So I can’t say anything much yet. My initial impression: it doesn’t seem to be very delicate, and so far no alarm bells on durability issues. The only thing It’s missing though (for me) is that wonderful strong leather smell! I’m normally a leather sniffer, so it’s something I miss on this bag. [emoji3] I got it from a Coach boutique here in South East Asia, so no doubts on authenticity. [emoji3]
I'm a bag smeller too! [emoji12][emoji23] We've been spolied by MM! I was un Coach yesterday browsing and one of the bags I looked at smelled so good! It might have been one of the duffles.

I've had my eye on the chalk version of your bag for months now. Both colors are so beautiful! Congrats on your new bag!

Reactions: msd_bags
I'm a bag smeller too! [emoji12][emoji23] We've been spolied by MM! I was un Coach yesterday browsing and one of the bags I looked at smelled so good! It might have been one of the duffles.

I've had my eye on the chalk version of your bag for months now. Both colors are so beautiful! Congrats on your new bag!

MM leather smell is like no other!!!

I don’t think they have a Chalk in the boutique I went to. But I’m sure it’s equally pretty! [emoji3]

Reactions: carterazo
Your bag is stunning! :heart: I don't find my Coach bags to have a strong leather scent, but there is a light leather scent with all of them in the closet.

Reactions: msd_bags
img_20180922_084303-crop-jpg.4200042
img_20180922_084617-crop-jpg.4200043

img_20180922_093139-jpg.4200066
img_20180922_093252-crop-jpg.4200067

Last edited: