What is so great about the Speedy?

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
I have had one form of the speedy since high school! (and Im 37!) The speedy 30 is my favorite...yes it holds tons, and for me I always carry a bag with a handle and its always up on my wirst or forearm anyway so I have never had any problem shopping with 2 hands. Now, my mizi, deauville, and the pm get heavy but never my speedys. Its a simple structure. I adore them.

I LOVE my Speedy 30....I am definitely a BIG BAG girl and the 30 carries ALOT of things!!! There was one day I had my wallet, agenda, PDA, flat iron (lol), calculator (for school) and more in there all at once! I find that mine is way too heavy most of the time...thank goodness it is so durable.....I love it because it is classic and versatile.... a wonderful starter piece I think!

jstreete

. . .
O.G.
Feb 22, 2006
you girls make the Speedy so iconic and the "must have bag". i can't wait to get mine. i knew from the moment i saw it that i had to have that bag. i just can't believe it took me this long to purchase it.

sweetlove

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
I never really understood what's so great about the speedy either, but it changed when I got into the store and I got to have a look at it. One thing led to another and now I am the owner of a green, perforated speedy:smile: It's so beautiful, but it's a bit small (20 or 25 I think), so I'm already saving up for a 30 that I can use for school.