What is so great about the Speedy?

Feb 20, 2006
I don't own a speedy but i see that most of the ladies in this forum seem to have a great love for speedy.:amuse: I just don't know what's so great a/b the speedy. All i can think of now is it's roomie and casual, can go with most outfits. Any other reasons?

Something about the shape just attracted me from the getgo.. When I decided I wanted a Vuitton bag, I went to the website to look and figure out what I wanted. The Speedy was the one that caught my eye immideately :love: I didn't even know it was so popular when I got it!

I will carry mine until it breaks, I love love love it :love:

Swedie: "Something about the shape just attracted me from the getgo.. When I decided I wanted a Vuitton bag, I went to the website to look and figure out what I wanted. The Speedy was the one that caught my eye immideately :love: I didn't even know it was so popular when I got it!"

Me, too!!!!!!! I went online before going to the store and that's the only bag that REALLY caught my eye!!!! I just love the shape and rolled handles are very comfy!!

It just works--a good size, easy to carry, holds more than you would expect....

I bought mine used because I really didn't think that I would like it, but wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Immediately, I loved it---it isn't a style that I would have picked out on my own, but I just love using it as well as how it looks.....

vuittonGirl said:
I don't own a speedy but i see that most of the ladies in this forum seem to have a great love for speedy.:amuse: I just don't know what's so great a/b the speedy. All i can think of now is it's roomie and casual, can go with most outfits. Any other reasons?
exactly y its cool. n its a classic

I wasnt sure if i'd have the ability to buy more then one bag( when i first started my collection) So i thought well if i one yet one i'd like a classic. The speedy works well with everything from jeans to shorts you name it.
Its more then roomy and holds a ton.. :love:

vuittonGirl said:

In the mono it's a great everyday bag. In the epi it's a nice bag that can be casual or dressy. It comes in different sizes so you can find a size that fits your needs. It's just a very classic "easy" bag that holds up well.

So the Speedy can hold tons of things. However, does it make the bag heavy to carry if you stuff tons of things in there? And if you go shopping, you only have one hand to shop, cuz the other hand is busy holding the speedy. Again, I'm not against the Speedy:shame: