What is missing in your Wardrobe?

They're not cotton, but Majestic Filatures makes the best t-shirts around, in my opinion. They sell them online at Neiman Marcus.
I'm not a fan of MF myself. Mine get holes in them, which is rather annoying on a $200 t-shirt!
They are French, you can buy them on their website once you know your size. Mine did NOT cost $200 per tshirt and last for years of constant wear. http://www.majesticfilatures.com/en/ :huh:
Just realised there is a whole thread dedicated to this! I must be living under a rock! :blush:

Just realised there is a whole thread dedicated to this! I must be living under a rock! :blush:

I'm so sorry you had that experience, QuelleFromage! That would annoy me too! Xiang, if you ever happen upon a MF shirt in London, I still recommend trying one! Ive had mine for a couple of years as wear them constantly, and there has been no sign of wear as of yet! I hope you find good shirts soon. It can be so frustrating not to be able to find such basic pieces.

I'm so sorry you had that experience, QuelleFromage! That would annoy me too! Xiang, if you ever happen upon a MF shirt in London, I still recommend trying one! Ive had mine for a couple of years as wear them constantly, and there has been no sign of wear as of yet! I hope you find good shirts soon. It can be so frustrating not to be able to find such basic pieces.
Thank you for taking my experience seriously. Bowing out of this thread now :smile:

Thank you and I will keep an eye out for them! I like their cotton cashmere material so far.

COS does a basic white tee shirt.. jewel neckline all cotton.. bought several this summer & laundered beautifully
There is a short sleeve version as well as a long sleeve version with a wide band on the bottom.
I wear a lacy white bra & didn't find it to be sheer at all..
Several COS stores in Europe..

I have been desperate for a cute bralette or preferably several for years now but I can never find any that fit. And also a white t-shirt that isn't see through.

VS came out with a bunch of bralette options. I've bought mine from Aerie, but have also looked into Free People and AF. I'm a small booby gal though so maybe that makes bralette shopping easier!

fitted printed pants, a crisp white dress shirt that doesn't need to be tailored, chanel tweed jacket that isn't matronly looking and can be dressed up or down, light distressed skinny jeans, trench coat or a nice raincoat in general

COS does a basic white tee shirt.. jewel neckline all cotton.. bought several this summer & laundered beautifully
There is a short sleeve version as well as a long sleeve version with a wide band on the bottom.
I wear a lacy white bra & didn't find it to be sheer at all..
Several COS stores in Europe..
There is a COS store literally just 100 metres from my office building. Will take a look.

I like the Free People bralettes but I had to shorten the straps a bit for them to fit. I'm petite torso'd with long legs so everything up top is always too lengthy for me.

The only thing I truly want & don't have in my wardrobe right now is a pair of white jeans. My last pair that I wore for several years (Joes skinnies, RIP) finally have a stain that won't bleach out so it's time for a new pair. But as we're moving into fall they're getting increasingly hard to find!

There is a COS store literally just 100 metres from my office building. Will take a look.

The tees that I got were from their spring/summer collection, but when I was at COS over the weekend (here in NYC)
there were some still available.
They also have a website where you may want to have a look..
Hope you can find them or perhaps something that might be to your liking

VS came out with a bunch of bralette options. I've bought mine from Aerie, but have also looked into Free People and AF. I'm a small booby gal though so maybe that makes bralette shopping easier!

Yeah my problem is the band is either too loose or there is not enough fabric in the cup. VS put out one style that had a size Small D+ or something like that and I was excited but then they haven't put out that size again.

Have you seen Lilla P teeshirt? They are an American company and have great cotton and blended knit tees, tanks and lots of other stuff too.

http://www.lillap.com/

They took returns when I last placed an order but it's been a while as everything I've bought from them has lasted for years.

The styles change with the seasons but they always have the basics and then seasonal items & colours.