What is LV's biggest big & roomy, functional, everyday bag?

chinadollbaby

Aug 31, 2006
Hi everyone!
Am wondering what options there are for a large everyday bag, that will easily lug around a bunch of a4 sized books as well as quite a lot more!
I've heard lots of recs for batignolles, which i reeaally like but was wondering about the other styles that could fit these needs?
And I don't mind if they are slightly overly big, as i like big bags and am tall!
Thanks ever so much!!
:heart: :smile: :heart:

Hmmm, how much is a bunch (of books)? You might want to consider more of a messenger style or backpack.

Cabas Mezzo
p10234708_ph_hero.jpg

Montsouris
p10203784_ph_hero.jpg

Bucket
p10260738_ph_hero.jpg

Antigua GM
p10883257_ph_hero.jpg

In Damier:
Broadway
p10332914_ph_hero.jpg

In MC,
Aurelia GM
p11226208_ph_hero.jpg

thanks! a bunch of books is mm ..... say the size of the largest 2-ring folder/binders if you know what i mean?
do LV shoulder/hand/arm bags get uncomfortable if the load is heavy?
thanku!!! =)

Hi everyone!
Am wondering what options there are for a large everyday bag, that will easily lug around a bunch of a4 sized books as well as quite a lot more!
I've heard lots of recs for batignolles, which i reeaally like but was wondering about the other styles that could fit these needs?
And I don't mind if they are slightly overly big, as i like big bags and am tall!
Thanks ever so much!!
:heart: :smile: :heart:

BH, saleya, mezzo,lockit H

BH, saleya, mezzo,lockit H

ooo, forgot about the saleya...good pick! It is being made in azur, too.

I do think the hand helds would get heavy, that's the only reason I left off the lockit and manhattan GM, which are both quite roomy.

You said you were already looking at the BH, so I left that off, but that is a good pick, as the bag itself is very light and won't add to the overall weight too much.

Let us know what you deide :yes:

I

ooo, forgot about the saleya...good pick! It is being made in azur, too.

I do think the hand helds would get heavy, that's the only reason I left off the lockit and manhattan GM, which are both quite roomy.

You said you were already looking at the BH, so I left that off, but that is a good pick, as the bag itself is very light and won't add to the overall weight too much.

Let us know what you deide :yes:

I

I think depending in your size the lockit H will go over your shoulder. I believe it has the same handle length as the saleya.

Damier chelsea is my pick-its a beautiful bag and love that chocolate leather on the sides and bottom. It holds alot and is great for traveling. I like that its functional as well as very lovely and warrants may complements.I also like that its not so common!