What is it that make you LVOE LV?

Phiomega

O.G.
Aug 19, 2012
Hello,

I started my LVOE affair with LV only two months ago, with NF DE MM. I got hooked - it was three things that I really LVOE:
- the lightness of the bag - other bags I owned feel very heavy now!
- the versatility of usage - it feels appropriate for ANYTHING, e.g. Office, weekend with family, drinks with friends
- the 'subtle glamour' that comes with it - for me, the DE prints are sufficiently known but not shouting out glamour, fits my style

After NF, I bought a speedy B 30 DE a month ago and now looking at what should be my next. That's a true progress from someone who really never thought of buying $1,000+ designer bags ever, despite having more than sufficient income :P

So, what makes you LVOE LV?

I know what you mean. One LV purchase, and you are hooked.

I love LV because it fits my lifestyle in every way. I can find a mom tote, work bag, small wallet, key chain, scarf, evening clutch, conservative bag....in canvas or different types of leather...in different colors and shapes and sizes.

phew.

Best of all, I love how it makes me feel and look when I carry LV.

:Presents

LoVeinLA said:
I know what you mean. One LV purchase, and you are hooked.

I love LV because it fits my lifestyle in every way. I can find a mom tote, work bag, small wallet, key chain, scarf, evening clutch, conservative bag....in canvas or different types of leather...in different colors and shapes and sizes.

phew.

Best of all, I love how it makes me feel and look when I carry LV.

:Presents

Agreed! I thought I would be satisfied with having LV once I finally got my hands on one. HA...after my first, I was quickly online researching for the next purchase. They are just amazing bags!

Because of it's great quality,versatility,wide range..and there is something about the LV shops, they hypnotize me :lol: and i may sound silly but whenever i look at the bags, they kind of say "please take me" :roflmfao: they are really attractive!! will always love LV:heart:

I first loved the story of Louis Vuitton. "L'âme du voyage", the vision of the man in the XIXth century, the first trunks... Only after, I took interest in their present products. With a piece of Louis Vuitton on me, I have the impression to have a piece of this incredible story of excellence and elegance with me. :smile:

I'm a huge fan of their canvas. It is light, durable and I love the prints. There is something vintage looking about it, especially the monogram. Since most luxury bags are made of leather I find the canvas something different. I've also lately been put off by leather products. I'm not going vegan but I prefer to touch the canvas (although their products still have some leather on them, it's still better than an all leather bag).

No idea - addiction maybe? I keep telling myself I will stop. I thought 1 would be enough, then 5. I swore when I hit double digits, I will never buy another or sell off some to keep the number manageable. Now my number is must stop 20 (but with Christmas and my birthday right around the corner . . . so 20 may happen. Let's make it 25)

Last edited: