What is (are) your most funcitonal, easy to carry Chanels?

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
I love so many Chanels but find that some just don't fit my lifestyle. For example, jumbo flap is just gorgeous but I'm annoyed that I have to pack all my things in very carefully so that it all fits plus it looks a bit too dressy for my everyday look. Loved the MC ligne but too heavy. Like to look of the diamond stitch bag and the luxury bowler but they are too bulky under my arm. I could go on and on....
But the 3 bags that I LOVE to carry and feel like they are chic and comfortable are
1) the baby cabas
2) the vinyl rock medium flap
3) the cambon bucket tote

I know not the most popular choices on the forum but by trial and error these are the 3 that I've found work best for me. So what about you??

Baby cabas (of course!), Expandable flap, PNY flap, Sharpey flap/tote.

Paris-B too, when I need to haul around a lot, and my denim multipocket tote which has so many pockets and is so easy to organize my stuff in.

I prefer the Classic Flap Jumbo......I love the versatility since I like to wear it with my casual or dressy. The fact that it just fits over the shoulder so well make it great for when you need extra hands!

Hey Stacy!!! How are you my friend?:girlsigh:

For me it's any of my open top tote:

1) Bordeaux GST
2) Khaki Cotton Club Tote
3) Red E/W Modern Chain Tote, etc.

Hi Mon! :heart:I've so missed everyone on the Chanel forum. I can't believe that there are so many on the Chanel board that I don't recognize. I have alot of catching up to do!
...thinking about my next Chanel...I have a big Saks credit that is burning a hole in my pocket!

1. Baby Cabas/Cabas
2. Vintage XL Flap. I wear it messenger style lot, it's more casual that way.
3. Cerf

I'm basically for any tote bag that can go over my shoulders also. If it has a longer detachable strap, that's even better.

reissue 225 size.

sounds crazy, i know. i've always been a big bag girl, but in carrying it found i didn't need to haul all that extra stuff around! it holds exactly what i need without killing my shoulder. :happydance:

okay, so i stash all the extra stuff that won't fit in my glove compartment.

Stacy! I miss you too! So much! Welcome back!

I love my Modern Chain. My Vintage Linge tote was the fav... but it was a defect and had to be retired. I am a tote fan and am kicking myself for not buying the Cloudy Bundle. My lux bowler and reissues don't get to see the light of day, either do the east wests.