what is an estimate value of this bag now?

^^ I don't think she can return it. The seller clearly said "Please bid carefully since all sales are final no return or exchange" in the listing.

I don't like it either. You can try to resell it on the ebay or other consignment stores at the price you paid for. GL.

It's a seasonal style, kinda unique. You need to be prepared to incur some loss if you resell. I don't think it's easy to fetch a high price.

I think your best bet is just relist it on eBay and see what you can get for it. Unless a particular seasonal style is very popular, they usually don't sell for much and I'm sorry to say I would not pay nearly as much as you did for this bag.

I think it is a beautiful bag! The price you paid seems fair to me. Try reselling it. I wouldn't take less than $1500, but I wouldn't expect more than what you paid.

I think it is gorgeous! Price seems really good and it seems to be in great condition. I like it much better than a caviar medium flap. I like things that are different and unique. I love the patent in between the lambskin. This is a sexy bag that looks great and IMO, better than a classic flap. I see tons tons tons of people with classic flaps. Boring and blah IMO. haha Change it up and try something new. If not I cant see why you wouldnt get 1700 back for a mint condition Chanel?

You can send it back.. The buyer is always right on ebay. It's so annoying but even if a seller states all sales are final that means nothing on ebay. Talk to the seller first before returning it.

You can send it back.. The buyer is always right on ebay. It's so annoying but even if a seller states all sales are final that means nothing on ebay. Talk to the seller first before returning it.

I don't think eBay will take your side if your reason for return is "just don't like it" or "changed my mind". On the other hand, if it's because the item not being authentic or being falsely advertised, they'll get your money back.

Ebay now requires the seller to explicitly select whether returns/exchanges are accepted. So if some sort of dispute comes up, I think Ebay will stick with policy. And what if the seller simply refuses the package if the buyer decides to send it back? There's really nothing the buyer can do...

OP, I agree though the best thing to do is email the seller and see if there's anything you two can work out. Maybe the seller will accept the return if you pay a restocking fee.

Ebay now requires the seller to explicitly select whether returns/exchanges are accepted. So if some sort of dispute comes up, I think Ebay will stick with policy. And what if the seller simply refuses the package if the buyer decides to send it back? There's really nothing the buyer can do...

OP, I agree though the best thing to do is email the seller and see if there's anything you two can work out. Maybe the seller will accept the return if you pay a restocking fee.

If u really don't like the bag and nothing we have said positive about the bag matters, I think what Karman said is a great idea!!!!