What if the new fiat was an lv edition instead of gucci?

Dianabanana12

Oct 20, 2010
Hey guys,

I've been seeing the new commercials for the gucci series for that new fiat, from the pics it's decked out in guccie, even the convertible top cover has the gucci stripes, what do you guys think of it?do you think it's tacky on a 27k car? Would you ever think of buying it if it was lv?

I don't know how I feel about it I don't really think the fiat is a cute or nice looking car but that's just my opinion, I wanna hear what others think

Or what if it was a BMW or Mercedes ? Would you think differently of it?

Ps I hope this Is ok to post here thanks!!

Fiat is the largest vehicle manufacturer in Italy, with cars ranging from small Fiat city cars to sports cars made by Ferrari, and vans and trucks such as the Ducato. Besides Fiat Group Automobiles S.p.A, the Fiat Group automotive companies include Ferrari S.p.A. and Maserati S.p.A. The Fiat Group Automobiles S.p.A. companies include: Abarth & C. S.p.A., Alfa Romeo Automobiles S.p.A., Chrysler Group LLC, Fiat Automobiles S.p.A., Fiat Professional and Lancia Automobiles S.p.A.. Ferrari S.p.A. is 90% owned by the Fiat Group.[36]

LOL I am assuming Gucci was picked since it started in Italy.

I had one of these not the Gucci on though... It's a cute and fast little car... But during winter it totally sucks. Fiat first introduced that car in 2008. And it is very successful here. But even if it were LV I would not buy it again. :smile:

Years ago Lexus did a car with Coach leather and BMW had a Neiman Marcus edition car that was over $100,000.

See I feel like that's ok, I mean still maybe too tacky for my taste the way fiat has it with the gucci stripes evereywhere on the outside of the car, but lv on a 100k car seems to make more sense than gucci on a 25k car right lol? I would just think tid be gucci on say a 60k car :smile:

See I feel like that's ok, I mean still maybe too tacky for my taste the way fiat has it with the gucci stripes evereywhere on the outside of the car, but lv on a 100k car seems to make more sense than gucci on a 25k car right lol? I would just think tid be gucci on say a 60k car :smile:

I just saw the commercial today. I would've expected to see it on a higher end luxury car.

I'm not a Fiat person period wheter it be Gucci or LV. I wouldn't choose a car based on any designer affiliation. There is so much more to a great car besides the "baubles". I do like the Gucci gear shift though. That part is pretty sharp but would def not buy a car because of it. I didn't see the stripes but I would think that would border on tacky. But to each his own.