What if Costco sold your dream bag? Good thing or no?

It's no longer listed at Costco.com and I am not happy. The other day, one girl asked me where I got my Spy, and I told her "Costco"--I lied.

One either knows about the "bag" or doesn't...so it's good to say "Costco" to the one that doesn't know. Costco sounds friendlier, in my opinion.

Exclusivity is key, but if Costco is selling it for less why not and someone else mentioned in this thread that not too many people can afford a $2K bag, which is totally true. So maybe it'll just sit at Costco until some stylish fashionista comes along and realizes what a great deal she has come upon (if it happens to be a deal). In addition, eBay is also 'open' to the mass market, but it doesn't stop people from buying purses from it and those that can afford it will, those that can't will just look at it...

i don't have a costco near me only BJ's which is basically the same.. they only sell the classic prada and a few burberry bags, which aren't really my style so i've never been tempted.. but i wouldn't hesitate to buy say a spy bag at costco if the opportunity arose! haha :smile: