What I got at the boutique on Saturday: 2 bags and 2 ponytail scarves

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I returned my Black Patent Zoe on Saturday. This is what I got instead, had to order the Hippie:

s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Coach/13156_svbk_a0_front?$maintest$
    13156: Penelope Hippie

s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Coach/13532_svim_a0_front?$maintest$
    13532: Penelope Shopper

s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Coach/98339_mti_a0_front?$maintest$
    98339: LEGACY SIGNATURE PONYTAIL SCARF. For my Ergo Tote in pond patent

s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Coach/98527_pin_a0_front?$maintest$
    98527: RESORT PATCHWORK PONYTAIL SCARF. For my Ergo Leather Hobo in natural.

2. pictures arent showing up

3. ^^^Those look like links. Congrats on your purchases!

4. Congrats!

5. Can't see any pics. But they sound pretty. Congrats!

6. Sorry, for some reason I can't get the pics to copy from the website. I tried right-clicking and then clicking on 'copy'. Got these links????

7. Love your bag choices, and scarfs - so pretty

8. Congrats on the goodies. I really am loving the penelope shopper.
    I saw it this weekend and it is really soft and very roomy the way it opens up.

9. Congrats! I haven't seen the hippie in person, but love the pics I've seen of it on the website. And I saw the shopper yesterday and really liked her. Congrats on your new goodies!

10. Thank you all! It was between the Penelope Satchel and Shopper in Green. The open-view of the Shopper's yellow lining sold me!

11. that's quite a haul!!! Congrats!

12. Awesome choices. Congrats!

13. Beautiful! Here are pics so people don't have to click on links:

Attached Files:

14. Nice purchases! I think I posted in another thread that I am looking forward to seeing the Hippie. The Shopper is a great bag, I saw it last week. DH got me the same legacy stripe scarf and I think it is quite pretty. The colors of the resort scarf are sure fun, aren't they? I hope you can post some IRL pics when you get everything!