What have you bought since the Aug 19 price increase?

Well, I am planning to buy a bag and a Vernis Zippy Coin Purse. I have made some concessions though given the last price increase. Both items will be bought from eLuxury to save on taxes—that is nearly a $120.00 savings for me and then I will receive back the 3% by using e bates site which will put a little over $50.00 back in my pocket. Also, I will be selling two practically new pieces: my Tulum PM and my Damier Zippy Coin Purse to finance this purchase. So, the price increase will definitely cut down on my LV Boutique purchases.

Nothing. I missed out on the Brown WC but my two bags (Alma Miroirs) aren't going to be released until Dec. 1. Other than that I'm very satisfied with my collection right now. I'm planning on buying an Hermes Birkin but since I've spent 2/3 of my bag budget for the year, I'll finish out '08 with my lovely LV shopping list and do Hermes in '09.

Well, I am planning to buy a bag and a Vernis Zippy Coin Purse. I have made some concessions though given the last price increase. Both items will be bought from eLuxury to save on taxes—that is nearly a $120.00 savings for me and then I will receive back the 3% by using e bates site which will put a little over $50.00 back in my pocket. Also, I will be selling two practically new pieces: my Tulum PM and my Damier Zippy Coin Purse to finance this purchase. So, the price increase will definitely cut down on my LV Boutique purchases.

Nothing yet, but I'm going to have to break my ban and get the Violette Vernis Zippy Coin Purse when it comes out September 1st!!!

There's a Vernis Zippy Coin? Where?
I think you meant the Zippy wallet?