What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Carrying my Bagitali dark navy leather patent mock croc shoulder bag for a few days to give my Tsako a well deserved break!
It’s a month until my birthday , when I’ll be able to carry my new bag..which I won’t be posting as it looks like a navy crocodile Birkin, but I need some variety now…then my late birthday day out on 1st June I’ll buy a more high end bag, which I’ll carry..
I’m excited to go out carrying a different bag for a change!

967CC7F1-6ADB-4791-99D6-2F29451B2CC2.jpeg

Thank you! :flowers: Your red Coach is a beauty! :loveeyes:
Thanks Jen! :smile:
Your Rowan is not only smashingly pretty, your Rowan is also a savvy business guru!
Did you get a couple more donuts with the 10% you saved?:graucho:
Thanks SM! :hugs:
:facepalm: I wish you had been with me this morning! :roflmfao:
Love this red beauty :smile: (I need to use her purple cousin soon). I love how your Rowan helped you buy 6 donuts instead of 2 :lol: — pretty and smart girl :tup:. Enjoy the donuts :smile:
Thanks Minda! :smile:
Yes! She wants to see her purple cousin. I love your Croisette too! :loveeyes:

I need this cool bag. It seems like the tiger could jump out and protect me!

Thank you!
Yes I love how the tiger is a little bit coming off from the frame. And it’s pose is like “you may call me your majesty”
It was 2022 collection for Chinese year of a Tiger from Dolce and Gabbana. They also had absolutely gorgeous red/emerald/pink/tiger print dresses and skirts, and accessories. It’s one of my most favorite brands.
And their Sicilie bag is my all time favorite, very elegant and yet sturdy and goes with everything.

Reactions: cecchetti