What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

@RayKay thank you [emoji4]

Yours is lovely too, I’ve been seeing a lot of these posted and I may need to take a closer look ....

I positively adore the colour blue

ETA: Are your handles customised?

This one is actually my first ever blue bag. I was very hesitant about it at first, and ordered it on a whim, but in real life it is such a beautiful rich blue. I was "sold" as soon as I saw it in person.

It is hard to capture in photos as it typically shows up a bit lighter and less saturated. The stitching looks white in photos, but it is actually a light blue.

I used to be very "safe" with my bags - blacks, browns, etc. I will never give up my neutrals, but these days I am loving a little more colour from time to time to shake things up and add some fun as I tend to dress very neutral. :yes:

Not customized. This was just one of the seasonal Rogues that Coach put out - the full name is something like "Rogue in glovetanned pebble leather with western whiplash detail". A mouthful! I usually just call it by its colour instead: Prussian Blue Rogue!

Reactions: msd_bags
This one is actually my first ever blue bag. I was very hesitant about it at first, and ordered it on a whim, but in real life it is such a beautiful rich blue. I was "sold" as soon as I saw it in person.

It is hard to capture in photos as it typically shows up a bit lighter and less saturated. The stitching looks white in photos, but it is actually a light blue.

I used to be very "safe" with my bags - blacks, browns, etc. I will never give up my neutrals, but these days I am loving a little more colour from time to time to shake things up and add some fun as I tend to dress very neutral. :yes:

Not customized. This was just one of the seasonal Rogues that Coach put out - the full name is something like "Rogue in glovetanned pebble leather with western whiplash detail". A mouthful! I usually just call it by its colour instead: Prussian Blue Rogue!

Well it was a whim that paid off for sure ;)

I thought the stitching was white myself but light blue sounds so pretty.

I’m safe too with colours but love orange and blue for some reason. In fact I would probably see a calm blue as a neutral. I have maybe 5 or 6 blue bags from pastel to turquoise and heaps of slg’s. They all clash terribly [emoji23]

Reactions: sanmi and RayKay