What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

I scandalized the sales associate at Chanel by saying I use my bags grocery shopping and they go in the cart. Glad to see I'm not the only one
( although I did not end up buying the chanel she told me it was too delicate to sit in a Costco wagon )

:lol:. I used to cringe at the idea of putting my bag in any shopping cart or on public surfaces but I have since relaxed a little about it. I don’t usually put my bag in the grocery cart for security/safety purposes (be it a contemporary or premium bag). I made an exception the other day just to snap a pic of my new bag that I am so smitten with (after I wiped down the cart first :lol:).

:lol:. I used to cringe at the idea of putting my bag in any shopping cart or on public surfaces but I have since relaxed a little about it. I don’t usually put my bag in the grocery cart for security/safety purposes (be it a contemporary or premium bag). I made an exception the other day just to snap a pic of my new bag that I am so smitten with (after I wiped down the cart first :lol:).
Nah in the cart they go

I feel you. I am such a germaphobe. I also hate putting my handbags down -- but it's so impractical not to either, so I end up doing it all the time and being in half-cringe mode a lot. But when possible, the pre-wipe-down is great.

Btw, I meant to say at the time that I love your staging and also the bag itself -- had no idea Longchamp makes prints like this!

I had to take this picture :lol: :smile:

View attachment 5701819

Reactions: Iamminda
HOBO calls this color heavy metal and I have no idea why I like it. It reminds me of my feelings toward natto maki (fermented soybeans maki) -- I should hate it because ugh, taste it, but instead I love it. This color is brown and weird in some lights. And yet I liked it enough to buy it when a bunch of other colors were an option. I carry this bag when the weather is terrible or I think I might need to drag it through mud (figuratively, but maybe literally too) without it making a difference in how it looks. In any case, this large Sheila ran errands with me this afternoon.

IMG_6541.jpg

I feel you. I am such a germaphobe. I also hate putting my handbags down -- but it's so impractical not to either, so I end up doing it all the time and being in half-cringe mode a lot. But when possible, the pre-wipe-down is great.

Btw, I meant to say at the time that I love your staging and also the bag itself -- had no idea Longchamp makes prints like this!

Glad to hear you understand my concerns about shopping carts and public surfaces :lol:. I have relaxed a bit :lol: since the pandemic and the realization that life is too unpredictable to not enjoy it fully. Thanks re the compliment on my bag. I love the look so much — it reminds me of the embossed Empreinte leather except it’s debossed. I love your beautiful OnTheGo. I wished I could have gotten a bag from that line (nothing worked well for me). I especially fell in love with the blue floral loop (almost bought it) but again, it’s too small for it to be carried daily especially at that price. I am glad to see you enjoy yours :smile: