What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

I haven't been out today. The last handbag I wore was Moreau Paris' Vincennes in small size (white). I must say this tote bag is sooooo durable!! No joke! I put two laptops (yes, one 14'' PC laptop and one 13" MacBook Pro, both chargers, a notebook, a Beats headphone, and a whole bunch of other stuff - the usual, wallet, keys etc.) in this tote bag, and it took the weight no problem! I don't recommend doing this every day though. For one, I believe it is going to wear out the tote bag much faster than it needs to be. Secondly, my shoulders couldn't take the weight. Since it is a tote bag, so all the weight was on one side of my shoulder.

This triggered my very recent purchase. Strictly speaking, it is not a handbag. It is a backpack. Moncler Pierrick backpack in black. Since I have so many gadgets to bring to work every day, I switched to a backpack.

:lol::lol:I've said it before but I'll say it again!....Request for SM to create a thread showing how she stages and photographs such great shots.
All in favout say Aye!!!!!!
Such kind words. Thank you. :heart::love:
I honestly don't have a clue as to what I'm doing though. I just shoot what I think looks pretty. In this particular case, my visiting DD started taking pictures of the pumpkins as we were leaving TJ's. FOMO kicked in, and I took some pictures too.:lol::lol:

I haven't been out today. The last handbag I wore was Moreau Paris' Vincennes in small size (white). I must say this tote bag is sooooo durable!! No joke! I put two laptops (yes, one 14'' PC laptop and one 13" MacBook Pro, both chargers, a notebook, a Beats headphone, and a whole bunch of other stuff - the usual, wallet, keys etc.) in this tote bag, and it took the weight no problem! I don't recommend doing this every day though. For one, I believe it is going to wear out the tote bag much faster than it needs to be. Secondly, my shoulders couldn't take the weight. Since it is a tote bag, so all the weight was on one side of my shoulder.

This triggered my very recent purchase. Strictly speaking, it is not a handbag. It is a backpack. Moncler Pierrick backpack in black. Since I have so many gadgets to bring to work every day, I switched to a backpack.

Here is a photo :smile:.

ACF54809-72A6-49DD-8294-8ACE347F0973.jpeg

Reactions: Sunshine mama