What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Adorable — I love the colors of this kisslock so much more. I only recently discovered this Nora bag — would have loved to get a black one too directly from Coach vs from a reseller. (But really shouldn’t be getting more bags especially since we don’t go out much anymore).
But you will go out again... :tup:

Love the colour and texture of the leather!
Love seeing these colors together!
Thank you! :hugs:
That’s a pretty purple :smile:. And I love the colors of the sweater/scarf (?) that you are knitting — I wish I can knit.
Thank you! Knitting a triangular shawl here. I need to switch to jumpers - like bags I have way too many shawls/scarves. :lol:
My second Prada cervo antik showed up today. A little more east/west than north/south, there's still one more I'm hunting for...

View attachment 5013003View attachment 5013004
Oh wow. The leather on those Pradas is to die for. :eek: Never been into Prada, but those are right up my alley.

You thought you ordered red and was "pleasantly" surprised it wasn't? Do you know what a stroke feels like because I think I'm having one. :roflmfao:

:lol: sorry RN — hope you are really ok :smile:. I should clarify that I have been looking for a pink bag so I was glad to find out I was getting a pink bag. I love the red one too — and the black one.

:lol: sorry RN — hope you are really ok :smile:. I should clarify that I have been looking for a pink bag so I was glad to find out I was getting a pink bag. I love the red one too — and the black one.
:lol: I'm okay now. You know I'm always happy when someone finds what they've been looking for, whatever color it is. I'm glad you found your pink bag! :hugs: