What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Happy for any excuse to use my Campana. :happydance: How are you liking your Mayfair? For me it's flap bags. I've had a few, but they just don't work for me. But I enjoy seeing a beautiful flap bag.
Mayfair is probably my most ladylike bag :P I love it! I only like flap bags when they have a handle. I do wish that they could take out the middle divider, could free up some space. Right now it could only fit as much as I could stuff into the BV Nodini, which is already a sizeable amount but I like roomy bags.

I’m always up for a good dark green or purple bag. I also have a trio green croc Polene Numero Un on pre-order that’s like the big sister of this bag :P I’ll take side by side photos when it arrives.

Mayfair is probably my most ladylike bag :P I love it! I only like flap bags when they have a handle. I do wish that they could take out the middle divider, could free up some space. Right now it could only fit as much as I could stuff into the BV Nodini, which is already a sizeable amount but I like roomy bags.

I’m always up for a good dark green or purple bag. I also have a trio green croc Polene Numero Un on pre-order that’s like the big sister of this bag :P I’ll take side by side photos when it arrives.

I don't favor inside dividers either. Like you say, it frees up space. Excited to see pics of your new Polene when it arrives!

Commentary noted and helpful. I still can't get over the fact that it is similar in size and volume as the Nodini . The bags can't be more different. It's helpful to know what I would be able to carry in the Mayfair-- I mean, if I were to get one. :smile:
Aspinal of London just released a couple more Mayfairs on sale, some of the regular sized ones are 0.75 inches wider than the one that I got (which is also called regular size, so make sure you note the dimensions). 0.75” is quite a bit of extra space!