What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

I'm loving it. The straps are very comfortable. One has fallen off once or twice, but I just tuck one under the other, if you know what I'm saying. No big deal. And the inside is floral. Very pretty! I love a good tote, and this is one I know I'll be reaching for a lot. I love the logo and the denim.
Thanks, I understand about the straps, now to see where I can find it.

Reactions: TCB
She's here! My red Mini Bennett! :heart:
@carterazo to answer your (rhetorical) question: "Will you really use it [chalk Mini Bennett] once it's red twin comes in? Me thinks her days are counted" Girl, we can stop counting! :roflmfao: This is why I always buy red bags!:rolleyes:View attachment 4409780
The chalk mini bennett can have a home with me anytime...but that red is fabulous...I dont own any red bags...have a orange Longchamp...mmmmm might be forced to find me a red beauty.

The chalk mini bennett can have a home with me anytime...but that red is fabulous...I dont own any red bags...have a orange Longchamp...mmmmm might be forced to find me a red beauty.
Hi N! :smile:
Thanks! I have a few orange bags too, but they don't make it out the closet often. If you want my unbiased ;) opinion, I think you should have a least one......at least two red bags.:biggrin: