What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Yay another box ...

My ex husband is taking me out to choose a birthday gift but I’ll be sure to just choose just a little something, perhaps a nice sweater for the forthcoming cold weather

View attachment 4203253

And a first live outing for this sparkly little cardholder I’ve had for a while now

View attachment 4203257
Again, the Box is a stunningly beautiful less is more bag :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

Your ex buys you birthday gifts?! This is almost as impressive as your bag collection! Almost ;) :biggrin:

Yay another box ...

My ex husband is taking me out to choose a birthday gift but I’ll be sure to just choose just a little something, perhaps a nice sweater for the forthcoming cold weather

View attachment 4203253

And a first live outing for this sparkly little cardholder I’ve had for a while now

View attachment 4203257

Beautiful Bag and cardholder. And Happy Birthday BC :smile:

Again, the Box is a stunningly beautiful less is more bag :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

Your ex buys you birthday gifts?! This is almost as impressive as your bag collection! Almost ;) :biggrin:

Yes I love the simplicity of the box :love:

He does occasionally but I’ve always bought him things, lately things I’d like to steal - a Balenciaga clutch, an LV 6 key ring holder, an LV belt and lastly an LV wallet/cardholder. He’s not into luxury goods at all but I think he knows by my excitement as he opens them that they must be....

LMAO at “almost” :lol: :lol: