What Givenchy bag are you currently obsessing over?

what size is this? I love it so much! https://www.farfetch.com/ca/shoppin...Linkshareus&utm_content=10&utm_term=USNetwork
11966460_9435774_1000.jpg

If you end up buying this mini post some pictures! On the fence about buying another Antigona but this color is everything [emoji7]

Reactions: SkeeWee1908
I am obsessed with the mini Antigona but haven't got it yet! Main reason is that the small looks just as beautiful but there is no shoulder strap. Can someone share their thoughts on either the mini or the small?

I am obsessed with the mini Antigona but haven't got it yet! Main reason is that the small looks just as beautiful but there is no shoulder strap. Can someone share their thoughts on either the mini or the small?

The small and mini both have shoulderstraps. Do you mean the mini has the adjustable strap while the small isn't adjustable?

I have two smalls but I ordered the mini in this pink color too. Both super cute!

Yes I think that's what i meant :smile: Do you think the mini is big enough for everyday essentials? I'm 5'4 and am a bit worried that the small is kinda big, but do' not have enough money to buy both..... :shocked:

The small and mini both have shoulderstraps. Do you mean the mini has the adjustable strap while the small isn't adjustable?

I have two smalls but I ordered the mini in this pink color too. Both super cute!

Yes I think that's what i meant :smile: Do you think the mini is big enough for everyday essentials? I'm 5'4 and am a bit worried that the small is kinda big, but do' not have enough money to buy both..... :shocked:

Yes!! I'm 5'2" and the small is kinda big but I don't think it's too big looking haha. The mini actually fits quite a bit!! For sure enough room for your daily essentials [emoji847]

Obsessing over an Antigona and have been for quite some time. Question, obviously it is a structured bag....is the unzipped opening hard to get in/out of? Not sure I'm wording that right?!