What fits in the Evelyne TPM?

I’m excited to have found this thread! I just saw the TPM for the first time this weekend, at the grocery store, of all places! I was starstruck! For the past 2 years, I’ve downsized enough to fit everything in a Chanel boy old medium. I’ve been in the market for a new bag, but for the first time in my LIFE, they’re all too big! This one, at first glance, looks perfect. But I can’t tell exactly how small it is & the Hermes at my mall closed a few years ago. Does anyone here have a comparison pic of a TPM beside a Chanel WOC or LV pochette? It was just such a quick, fleeting sight at the store & my memory is playing tricks on me...had we not been on our way out, I’d have prob followed the woman around the store (discreetly, of course)to get a better feel for the size.

I’m excited to have found this thread! I just saw the TPM for the first time this weekend, at the grocery store, of all places! I was starstruck! For the past 2 years, I’ve downsized enough to fit everything in a Chanel boy old medium. I’ve been in the market for a new bag, but for the first time in my LIFE, they’re all too big! This one, at first glance, looks perfect. But I can’t tell exactly how small it is & the Hermes at my mall closed a few years ago. Does anyone here have a comparison pic of a TPM beside a Chanel WOC or LV pochette? It was just such a quick, fleeting sight at the store & my memory is playing tricks on me...had we not been on our way out, I’d have prob followed the woman around the store (discreetly, of course)to get a better feel for the size.
Hopefully someone else can give you the comparison pics you requested. In the meantime here's a picture of my TPM together with LV pocket organizer and key pouch to give you an idea of the width.
20191223_213946.jpg

Will it help if I take pictures of My TPM next to a mini Lady Dior and a medium Chanel classic flap ?

Reactions: img and winks
the only thing thats holding me from buying tpm is the long ass strap.
If you are interested to do so, you can always buy a different shorter strap (I think H makes 70 and 85cm lengths in addition to the 105cm which is the same as what the TPM comes with) or halve the strap with a twilly (both strap hooks attached on the same bag hook, then the strap will be folded in half and you tie a twilly between the other bag ring and the folded strap) which makes it a really perfect under-arm bag - I do this when I go from day to night events.

Here are some photos including what I keep in my Bastia (basically my daily necessities) - that sucker fits so much if a little care goes into how you pack it!

Attachments

• IMG_6548_TPF.jpg
    IMG_6548_TPF.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 503
  • IMG_6549_TPF.jpg
    IMG_6549_TPF.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 505
  • IMG_6550_TPF.jpg
    IMG_6550_TPF.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 501
  • IMG_6551_TPF.jpg
    IMG_6551_TPF.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 509
  • IMG_6552_TPF.jpg
    IMG_6552_TPF.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 508
  • IMG_6554_TPF.jpg
    IMG_6554_TPF.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 493
If you are interested to do so, you can always buy a different shorter strap (I think H makes 70 and 85cm lengths in addition to the 105cm which is the same as what the TPM comes with) or halve the strap with a twilly (both strap hooks attached on the same bag hook, then the strap will be folded in half and you tie a twilly between the other bag ring and the folded strap) which makes it a really perfect under-arm bag - I do this when I go from day to night events.

I thought if ever I buy a TPM i will go to a professional atelier and let them alter the strap??? lol i like 75cm for the TPM-wishful thinking

I thought if ever I buy a TPM i will go to a professional atelier and let them alter the strap??? lol i like 75cm for the TPM-wishful thinking
I had the same thought! I wanted 110cm... so I did this: I used a twilly to extend the strap a bit. You could do this with the strap halved... go from 70 to 75cm... would probably work really well.

Attachments

• IMG_6546_TPF.jpg
    IMG_6546_TPF.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 417
  • IMG_6547_TPF.jpg
    IMG_6547_TPF.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 413
Here are some photos including what I keep in my Bastia (basically my daily necessities) - that sucker fits so much if a little care goes into how you pack it!
That is perfect, thank you so much! It can hold a lot! But if course now the website is saying unavailable...hopefully they’ll be restocked soon. I’m not new to the bag game, I should’ve just bought it & returned it if it didn’t work. Lol!

Slightly off topic but I brought home a TPM this past Sunday and seeing how you've organized this is AMAZING! The use of the Bastia is BRILLIANT! I would have never thought of using it this way!