What fits in the Evelyne TPM?

I just saw a few today in a resale store, it was the first time I'd had the chance to see them. VERY cute! But very small. I could fit only 3 items with comfort - my phone standing straight up, my card case/wallet, and my keys. When I put my compact in it fell to the bottom and I was wondering how I'd be able to dig it back out. The opening to get inside is very small. But I still want one! It has usefulness for sure, but the space is small.

The TPM is type grab & go bag for me like go to pick up my boy at school or just for grocery time - which only need home & car keys, phone , Calvi , Bastia , lip stick , travel size perfume , sunglasses with soft case ( I also have an Burberry folding sunglasses in hardcase fit perfectly for the mini TPM ) ... and I love it very much

Reactions: lindaw
Thank you so much for your replies everyone, it's super helpful! Very interesting to read all the different opinions not just regarding what fits in it but also if it's big enough or not.... I do so love the look of the TPM and I would use it as a grab and go bag too so I think it will suit me. I work from home and with young kids DH and I don't get to go out nearly as much as we used too. I have a Plume 32, Massai PM, vintage Kelly 28 and 32 and am on the hunt for a Bolide 35 so all bigger bags, so I think adding something small would make sense... but then again I obviously do use bigger bags a lot too! My only small H is a vintage Jockey bag which is about the size of a small Constance but it's more formal so not as good for out & about with the kids. I think I will follow your advice and go have a look at the boutique to try it on and see about the size. Also they will (hopefully) likely have an Evie PM to compare it too there. I will let you know what I decide :biggrin: Thanks again everyone you're the best :heart:

Reactions: periogirl28
I don’t have small children anymore. So my things are not so big or chunky. I find TPM really fit my needs. Sometimes I keep my car key together with my Cash and card, sometimes I hang it like in the picture.
Maybe you should go to a boutique near you and ask to try on if they have it. That little one is cute but only useful when it fit to your needs. Good luck and looking forward to hear update from you soon.:heart:

Stunning!! Such a great look with that matching Twilly too :heart:

Reactions: tlamdang08
I don’t have small children anymore. So my things are not so big or chunky. I find TPM really fit my needs. Sometimes I keep my car key together with my Cash and card, sometimes I hang it like in the picture.
Maybe you should go to a boutique near you and ask to try on if they have it. That little one is cute but only useful when it fit to your needs. Good luck and looking forward to hear update from you soon.:heart:
I love how you added the twilly on here! My Evie TPM is my favorite “grab-and-go” bag, I love the idea of dressing her up a little.