What does everyone think of the Bal Hook bag? Practical?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi again...I have tried a few PF searches on the hook bag, but not much is coming up.

Who owns a Hook bag? Do you find them practical? Any feedback on this bag?

Most importantly, any modelling shots?:graucho:

2. I've never owned one (yet), but I absolutely LOVE the Hook Tote. If I could ever find one in Ink in mintish condition like this one pictured in Corey's "SOLD" archieve, I'd be all over it!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Wow that looks amazing. I've never heard of this style before.

4. Oh wow! I have actually seen one or two of these around malls, but never knew they were from balenciaga!! :nuts:

Looks like a 'pimped-out' weekender!!

5. Oh, ok...So they come in a few different sizes, do they?

6. i think it comes in all sizes actually. i've seen smaller ones, tote ones, square ones, etc...
    barney's carries these from time to time and i think they are on the BALENCIAGA website too?

7. I had a blueberry hook bag but it was too big for me so I traded it for Plomb Day! Its still there @ RDC!

8. Wow! I just checked out lilasianvixen's Blueberry Hook in her link...It's huge! It doesn't look that big on RDC's site...Hmmm. I want to paste a shot of it here, but I don't know why I can't copy/paste anymore :sad:

9. Here you go - lilasianvixen's Blueberry Hook:

[​IMG]

10. #11 Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
  11. Glossie, you're a champ! I guess I couldn't find these in a search, as I was searching on the keyword 'hook'...Ta!

12. ^^PMed you! :smile: