What do you wish Tano would bring back?

NutmegLotus

Oct 19, 2009
Kimmi's comment in the Random Tano Thoughts Thread made me think of this.....
Is there a bag? A type of leather? A color? What do you wish would return to the Tano line up....Just curious....I am too new to have anything on my wishlist but am curious about yours:smile:

^^ I'm usually not a suede fan, but *that* sounds intriguing :tup:.

What I wish is that they'd make the Sex Bomb available in all the Spring colours, and bring back similar bags. I'm thinking that the leather I would have liked best, of all the leathers that Sex Bomb's sister bags were made in, might have been Velvet, so I wish they'd bring back the Little Red Chavette, and in lots of colours - not just the deeper jewel tones, but something light and bright as well.

Good thread :biggrin: Well, you know my answer! Lawn was a pretty, wearable green! I am going to be greedy and add another to the wishlist though....I would love the Butane Jane to come back, that was a really cool looking bag in Black.

I want this bag with different handles redone in hot colors (black with red? black with hot pink?) and silver hardware:
2wf04ec.jpg

I also really want a new bag in pink lemonade... I adored that color but I didn't enjoy the 'fabulousness' bag that I bought it in... just too east/west for me. Blossom is pretty but I prefer PL! I also think an all yellow miami heat (no contrast trim!) would be hot...

I also think a slightly redone la vie en rose would be pretty!
25znr6u.jpg

My all time fave Tanos are the GERARD, VOODOO and BARBARELLA. Bring those back in hot colors and I will be very happy :smile:

Oh and the Cookie Bucket! (Boogie with cloud leather)

I love the Vixen Van Go Gos too.

I *think the gerard was available in 2006-7 although I'm not sure which season the purple came out in. I found a discussion on the bag forum in 2008 about this bag (the bag was probably already unavailable at this time).