What do you wear with Multicolor???

LV Love

Sep 1, 2006
I have been back and forth about picking up something in Multicolor. To me it seems more like a seasonal style, especially the white. Black may work for the colder months, but the only style that appeals to me in black is the Priscilla (which I equally love in white!). I was wondering what you ladies wear with your multicolor, because the bag itself is so colorful. I guess I would wear solid color tops with jeans, but is it a bad idea to add even more color to the outfit and risk looking loud???
Thanks in advance :heart:

In a sense it's like patchwork cause it'll match everything, but just make sure not to wear too many colors or any prints otherwise you'll be louder than the bag which is already pretty loud.

As I said in similar thread, when it comes to a multi color piece, you need to let the bag do all the talking, so stick with monotone clothing, it's the classiest way to wear multicolor. :smile:

As I said in similar thread, when it comes to a multi color piece, you need to let the bag do all the talking, so stick with monotone clothing, it's the classiest way to wear multicolor. :smile:

I can't agree more. This early Spring, I had a white, knitted sweater top (silky looking) with a pale blue capri (silky like material) on. I decorated my outfit with a white/pale blue silk scarf, AND the white MC alma. Stunning! The MC made a statement. It made my plain looking outfit look outstanding.:smile:

I usually wear jeans (either blue or black) with my black MC. For tops...I wear solid colors....sometimes I'll wear one of my Grail tops because the colors of the Grail logo look great with it!

I usually wear jeans or khakis with a solid color tee in the summer with my white mc. I have alot of striped shirts & it is too much paired with the mc.

I have been back and forth about picking up something in Multicolor. To me it seems more like a seasonal style, especially the white. Black may work for the colder months, but the only style that appeals to me in black is the Priscilla (which I equally love in white!). I was wondering what you ladies wear with your multicolor, because the bag itself is so colorful. I guess I would wear solid color tops with jeans, but is it a bad idea to add even more color to the outfit and risk looking loud???
Thanks in advance :heart:

anything looks great with mc line.
Jeans, capris, you name it. I would keep my clothes toned down more when wearing the mc line, just because the bags are flashy all on their own.

I carry the white all year round and tend to wear monocolor with it---like all black, or just a turquoise sweater with a black skirt---something to bring out a color in the purse.
I love white mc!!!

I think that pretty much anything goes with multicolor. I like to wear bright solid colors, but neutral colors look good too. I have a bright blue skirt that I love to wear when I carry my white MC Speedy. This is the only picture I could find of my favorite outfit to go with my Speedy :rolleyes:

0c84f01d.jpg

I think that it also looks good with more toned down colors

ad203354.jpg

i don't wear colorful clothing....so my Priscilla white adds a bit of a final touch on my outfit, it completes my boring-tone look :smile:

so i think priscilla white will work great for u!!