What do you think ???

romina

Jan 12, 2007
I am pretty sure i sent another tread to a wrong place, forgive me. I mentioned earlier that i am about to buy my first LV on my trip to Vegas. But, first i need some of your much appreciated proffesional help. I love the classic look of monogram canvas, i am thinking Cabas Piano, Popincourt Haut, and for my flashier nights out i LOVE Pochette Miroir or Papillon Miroir. You think they will still have those??? I am soooooooooooo in love with those purses it will break my heart if i dont find any of my list. I cant wait to get there, it's a dream come true for me. In advance i send huge thanks to all of you great souls !!!

Hmmm.... my votes for a Monogram Canvas bag are the Popincourt Haut or a Tulum PM?

As for the Miroir Pochette or Papillon, it never hurts to call and ask to see if they have any in stock... they can hold items for you, but they can only hold it for a certain amount of time. I think the holding policy is 32 hours?

I agree-the PH would be a great bag! And I'm fairly sure there are still some Miroir Pochettes and Papillons around but you should call your local store to ask if they have any or if they can find one for you.