what do you think of this top?

I like the overall look of it, I'd just worry it would be a bit matronly with that detailing and the high cut of it. If you think you'd get a lot of wear out of it, it would be worth the price, but I would definitely pair it with something modern like a pair of sleek pants, pencil skirt, sexy heels, etc. to not have it look so old on a younger woman.

It's really pretty but one thing I hate is that it's polyester. I'm kind of annoying when it comes to my tops, unless it's a huge designer that never goes on a sale or is a very specific type of clothing that has to use polyester, I can never justify spending $100+ on polyester. That shirt should have been made from silk, especially with the draping.

Just my two cents. If you really love it then get it but I imagine it's a style you can find in other places.

I love it! I have the same top in a darker turquoise that I got on sale for $100 CDN at a BCBG store months ago. It's really pretty, but I think I've only wore it twice (but that is pretty standard for my wardrobe:P)