What do you think of this T&CO combination ??

alana40

O.G.
Mar 19, 2010
Hi, i would like get a nice T&CO combination for everyday wearing. I'm currently wear this LV necklace and pendent which is around 16" long and the pendant is a bit small but nice. I would like sometimes wearing both ( T&CO and LV ) together... so please let me know if this would work..
photo-66.jpg

This one is my LV in white Gold
photo2-7.jpg
photo-65.jpg

Return to Tiffany heart tag charm, medium size and i would like to add the key charm in rose gold..
What do you guys think???

Ooh !! this is my second option
photo1-7.jpg
photo2-7.jpg

so i would like to put the small rose gold love heart together with the medium heart tag in white gold and with white gold chain.
I would love to hear any other suggestions... as well. The budget is $2000 and under if possible. Thank you in advance !!

I prefer the first option, because that why you have a heart and a key. You can wear these either separately or together whereas the second option is 2 hearts which are a bit similar and I don't think the rose gold heart worn alone would make as much of a statement as the key.

Happy shopping!

I really like your LV necklace!
I'll be honest, I'm having trouble picturing your lv necklace with those options. Not to say it wouldn't work or look great, I just can't visualize it. Hopefully you come back with some modeling pics!