What do you think of this Bayswater Chocolate Crocodile?

louiseg123

Apr 19, 2008
SC
What does everyone here think of the Mulberry Bayswater in crocodile chocolate coloured?
I can't decide whether I love it or hate it :confused1:

May 7, 2007
I'm not sure to be honest - I prefer the plain leather Bays but thats only my personal preference. This is a bit too smart for me (I'm more of a 'casual mess'! dresser).

The leather and colour looks nice and, or course, the actually bag is gorgeous, its just the printing for me.

louiseg123

Apr 19, 2008
SC
HI,
Thanks!
Everyone here is so helpful and friendly :smile:
I'm watching a Bayswater on EBay right now, a black one.
I live in York so I'm off to check out the outlet asap,
I can't afford the brand new ones
Thanks

Cat_uk

O.G.
Apr 1, 2007
Uk
I think the print makes it look more formal than the plain Bays, I think it is something I would have to see IRL, but from the photo I'd say I prefer the plain. More versitle!

Hope you find what ur looking for soon! I know that another member found a Oak Bays with the same print as this at one of the outlets yesterday, so fingers crossed!

louiseg123

Apr 19, 2008
SC
Thanks
Ive got my eye on a black and a white one on EBay
And i'll check out the outlet first
Fingers crossed :okay:

Halzer

Hooked on Classics!
O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
London, UK
I have just ordered the oak colour version of this bag. I like the oak one more because of the rich colour, but I still like this one too.
I prefer the printed bayswaters because the plain ones are too 'plain for me'.
Having said that....I still want a plain black bayswater next!:lol:

flyvetjo

Jo
O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
UK
I fear it may be a fake. As someone else mentioned, the gold mulberry tree on the clochet is ringing alarm bells. Please don't bid on anything on e-bay before getting it authenticated on here! ( I learnt the hard way and ended up with a fugly fake Elgin off e-bay before I found this forum)

chaz

Superstar DJ
Sep 8, 2007
^^^^^^^^^^^^ Oooo,I missed that!! Mmmm,definately get it authenticated,I have never,ever seen that on a Bays before,unless the owner has added it themself at some stage? But best get it checked out to be on the safe side!!!