What do you think of this bag?

1. It is absolutely awesome:nuts: I loooove it:love:

BGV4757_mp.jpg
  2. Yea! I love it too. Sadly enough, $465 seems like a steal.

3. I really like her bags this season. Are you thinking of buying?

4. Yes, I am considering it...the issue is whether to save up for the Novak (I am on the waiting list) or to get the Isabella Fiore one...I really shouldn't get both as I have already bought the Paddy, the Silverado, the Mulberry Roxanne and the Bottega Veneta. This bag will be my last one before spring (or so I tell myself).

Opinions on the Fiore versus the Novak?

5. I love bags with character. When I say character, in the way that it’s well made with intricate details and finely chosen materials to make up the entire bag. Sometimes what makes a bag beautiful isn't a designer name, but how well the bag is made overall.

I like it! I think it'll add spice into an outfit!

[​IMG]

6. These are 2 very different bags. One is a lot more practical and the other is funky. I really really like the Novak bag. It's something your kids would steal out of your closet in 20 years.

7. True, meme...I think the Novak will be more versatile...I hope I can get the red Novak though. I may just wait for that one...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice