What do you think of this bag?

I think it's simple but very cute!! I like it especially because it's pebbled leather ;)
Also with a little touch of a cute charm, you will transform a simple bag into a beauty.. that's a great thing about a simple bag :nuts:

I agree that its plain too, but to me that just means it needs to be dressed up a little! One of the reasons I like the ergo totes is that they are fairly plain too, but w/a scarf and charm they look fantastic. I think the pink bag would be adorable for the sping, and if you have the items already to dress it up, its a great find for a great price.

That is so cute!! I love that color of pink, and the design is so clean and crisp that it will never go out of style! :smile: I agree with some other posters--put a charm and a scarf on her and she'll be stunning!

I might see if I can get to an outlet in the next couple of weekends to see it in person. Thanks for the opinions everyone. I agree it's plain but sometimes that is good. The strap is the part that I am not sure about...

Very pretty. I have the same bag in black pebbled leather and although I haven't used it recently (migrated to larger bags), it's still a great bag for when you only need to carry a few things. I dress mine up with an initial charm. Plus, the pink is beautiful!